Sunday, May 17, 2009

Another happy customer.....






This is from a few weeks ago. A customer dropped off his Nishiki road bike that he had bought but wanted to make sure that everything was in working order. So he asked me to give it a full tune up and cut down the handlebars into Bullhorn bars and retape them. The bike was in great shape but nonetheless, I checked all of the vital areas, put all new brake cables and housings on (as his were old and worn), cut down his bars and retaped them with nice new bar tape.
I was very pleased but more importantly he was VERY happy about how it turned out. Within 2 hours, he had his new bike back and was riding off. The pictures above are the before and after photos (the after is with the red bar tape on the bullhorns). Enjoy and I hope this makes you think about what can be done on yours!

Thanks and keep riding!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! There is no e-mail address to contact you, so hopefully you will read this! I need some bike repair :)! Can you e-mail me at lmcintyr@vt.edu to arrange?

    Thanks, Laura

    ReplyDelete